On the first weekend I built the metal base frame and set it in place.
On the second weekend I finished off the base by laying the cement fibre sheeting and a layer of pavers.
During the week I did a few little jobs in the evenings to make sure that everything was ready to get the dome built this weekend
This weekend I whacked up the dome. It prob only took about 6 hours of actual time on the job.
Next week I'll have a bit more time on my hands. My plan is to have the oven finished by the end of next week. That will mean:
- Covering the dome in insulation, chicken wire and render
- Building the smoke chamber and installing a chimney
- Laying some slate around the outside of the dome.